ARIAC by DigitalWallonia4.ai is a research project funded by the Wallonia region bringing together the five French-speaking universities and four Walloon research centres with the primary objective to accelerate the development of artificial intelligence technologies in Wallonia. The project is part of the TRAIL (Trusted AI Labs) initiative, launched at the end of 2020, which aims to enhance the development of artificial intelligence technologies in Wallonia.
Among the different axes, the ARIAC project aims to develop AI-in-the-loop (AITL) approaches for Software Engineering to help developers carry out complex tasks involved in the development and maintenance of software. This process includes learning techniques based on the development history of the software or similar software via, for example, the automatic analysis and mining of software repositories.
More information on the ARIAC project (No. 2010235), funded by the Public Service of Wallonia (SPW Recherche) are available on the TRAIL website.
- Report from the 2nd Int. Workshop on Education through Advanced Software Engineering and Artificial Intelligence (EASEAI '20)
- Report from the 1st Int. Workshop on Education through Advanced Software Engineering and Artificial Intelligence (EASEAI '19)
- Towards Automated Testing for Simple Programming Exercises
- GitDelver Enterprise Dataset (GDED): An Industrial Closed-source Dataset for Socio-Technical Research
- VaryMinions: Leveraging RNNs to Identify Variants in Event Logs