Reviewer and sub-reviewer for the Journal of Systems and Software (JSS), the Journal of Software: Software Testing, Verification & Reliability (STVR), the Information and Software Technology journal (IST), and the International Journal on Software and Systems Modeling (SoSyM). See my Publons profile for more details.
- Symposium on Search-Based Software Engineering (SSBSE) Hot off the Press Track (2018)
- International Workshop on Computational Intelligence for Software Product Lines (CI4SPL) (2018)
- Workshop on Advances in Model Based Testing (A-MOST) (2017, 2018)
- Part of the organizing committee of the 24th Nederlandse testdag, Delft, The Netherlands
- Program co-chair of the 1st International Workshop on Machine Learning and Software Engineering in Symbiosis (MASES), co-located with ASE 2018, Montpellier, France.
- Part of the organizing committee of the Second Edition of BSR Summer School on “Big Software on the Run: where Software meet Data”, Berg en Dal, the Netherlands.
- Program co-chair of the 14th Workshop on Advances in Model Based Testing (A-MOST), co-located with ICST 2018, Västerås, Sweden.
- Program co-chair of the 13th Workshop on Advances in Model Based Testing (A-MOST), co-located with ICST 2017, Tokyo, Japan.
- University of Namur (2011 - 2017):
- Scientific representative to computer science faculty council and university’s scientific staff committee (COSSCI). Scientific secretary in 2015-2016 in charge of the follow-up of scientific staff (of the Computer Science faculty) related topics, including practical sessions repartition between teaching assistants.
- Participation to university promotion activities (open days, eduction fairs, summer schools for high school students, etc.).
- Faculty Facebook page administrator.
- Part of the organizing committee of the 3th (2012) and 4th (2013) editions of the Belgian Olympiad in Informatics. In charge of promotion and sponsorship research, local arrangement and automated evaluation tool set-up, and results proclamation ceremony with the press and politic representatives.